you cant tell me that it isnt true
A guide for beginners:
- Always present your badge. Always. To everyone.
- Or your picture if you have that
- If Phoenix wonders if he should press further, PRESS FURTHER
- ALWAYS PRESS FURTHER
- WHEN IN DOUBT, PRESSSSSSSS
- Investigate everything investigatable. Including the plant in your office. And the security guard in the detention centre. Everything.
- If you’re stuck, present everything to everyone.
- Pick the silly answer when given the choice
- Trust in
the heart of the cardsyour client, because there’s only like one time where they actually did the thing
- Cry over everyone
Congrats you now know how to play Ace Attorney
Rise of the Guardians - Shane Prigmore
More Shane Prigmore development art for Guardians- lots of Pitch too, dating back to 2008.
the moment we’ve all been waiting for
apparently the hawk’s name is gin (ギン)
Jin and Gin. What the heck. I can’t wait to see what the localization team does with that.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that noticed all the questionable fashion choices.
Just realised that Kristoph reminds me an awful lot of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho…so heres a thing
“I can’t believe Bryce prefers Van Paten’s card to mine…”
So I’m curious to know, how many other people out there have Apollo Justice as their favourite Ace Attorney game?
I mean, I love the others but to me AJ was just a whole other level of hilarious and I really enjoyed the dynamics between the characters. Oh, and Ema as well.
Please tell me I’m not alone in this.
Flame Princess by Jean Liang
The most of the new Ace Attorney’s posts are still tagged with “Ace Attorney 5” because we’re too lazy to write “Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies”.
I don’t even go THAT far. I tag all mine with gs5 still.